Interested in having first-hand information about the findings, best-practices and results of the project? Become an associate dissemination partner! What does that mean?
- You will have first-hand information about the findings, best-practices and results of the project. This includes a monthly project podcast featuring tips for teachers and interviews with practitioners.
- As an associate dissemination partner you will get the possibility to test and/or discover the website as one of the first institutions.
- You can have your say! We would like to engage the educational community in the discussion on the best use of IWB in language.
- Project partners will present the project results to your language teachers, providing them with tips and best practices on how exploit the technology best. For financial reasons this is limited to the project partner countries (DE, BE, UK, TR, ES, NL, FR) within the lifetime of the project (01/2011- 04/2013).
- You will be mentioned on the project website as an associate partner.
- You can exploit your involvement in the project within your network.
Further information: For further information or if you are interested in being an associate dissemination partner of the project please contact Margret Oberhofer